Global Cargo Line, ALN member in Lebanon, are delighted to share their recent and continued work in big projects industry in the Middle East area as exampled by the following case.
A core client of Global Cargo Line have to move 23 Unipoles and Unipoles fittings from Doha to Bahrain.
• Packaging of the Unipoles and their parts and loading into containers at site.
• Land transport of the containers where the Unipoles where loaded. Total of 2×40’FR and 12×40’HC and 10×40’OT to Doha sea port.
• The total weight for the cargo was 220822 Kgs.
• The cargo was required to be delivered very urgently to arrive at the site within a certain time frame to prevent any downtime in work.
• The difficulty in this transportation was the sanctions to Doha so we had to be creative and we shipped the cargo to Sohar and then reshipped to Bahrain.
Global Cargo Line Work
• An immediate and effective land transport solution was provided to carry the whole shipment.
• A full DDP scope of work including packaging, lashing and securing cargo on trucks, border work, full paperwork and customs, handling, unloading at the site in Doha and insurance.
• Offloading at site by hired mobile crane.
• All handling and operations for this cross-trade business was handled and controlled from the Global Cargo Line operations team in Lebanon physically through their teams in both countries.
The job was performed perfectly and the cargo arrived on site safely and well in time.
Global Cargo Line (only for ALN members)