HIGH VALUE = Usd 8.000.000
41 SPECIAL EQUIPMENTS ( OT & FR – OG)
TOTAL = 2050 M3/795 TONS
- Correct handling taking into account the high value of cargo Usd 8,000,000.
- A significant number of dismantled pieces to be loaded in a define order in each container.
- Considering the fragility of the pieces which were loaded on FR / OG, shipper gave clear instructions of not unstuffing the containers at the port of discharge.
- Delivery of all pieces in the order established for their correct assembly.
AC PROJECT & FORWARDING S.L. ’s scope of work ( door/door) included:
- Transport method studying and planning of loading.
- Pre-loading inspection.
- Stowage planning.
- Surveys at POL/POD.
- Unloading attendance local coordination , deliveries & Storages area.
We want to thanks CMA CGM Spain (Bilbao office) who has made easier everything related to the sea crossing and special equipment.
Congratulations AC Project team on executing the work according to the client’s requirements and without incidents.
Watch the VIDEO!