Africa Supply Chain – Media Partner
Africa Logistics Network (ALN) is pleased to announce the partnership with Africa Supply Chain Magazine (ALM Group).
Africa Supply Chain Mag was Media Partner for the 4th Annual Meeting of Africa Logistics Network in Dakar, Senegal, for the 5th ALN Annual Meeting in Istanbul, Turkey, and for the 8th ALN AGM in Muscat, Oman.
About Africa Supply Chain
Africa Supply Chain Magazine, ex Africa Logistics Magazine (Original Name), exists since early 2014.
It’s the 1st newspaper (Web and Paper) Africa specialized in the fields of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
The main objective is to promote the logistics sector while raising awareness on current issues to help governments making right decisions for the economic future of African continent.
In our newspaper, we deal daily with questions related to:
- The Logistics Performance Index;
- Different modes of transport;
- Transport infrastructures;
- Port congestion;
- Logistics information systems;
- Traceability of products;
- Road accidents;
- Online purchases and inventory management;
- The trans-Saharan hinterland;
- Dakar-Bamako hinterland;
- Security on the Togolese coasts.
For more information, please visit Africa Supply Chain.