ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
The major benefit is and will be to take part of a network dedicated to a continent, the Africa, the new frontier of the future development in our business. We are proud to have founded the Africa Logistics Network, a small and selected group of freight forwarders.
You should consider also other advantages where we are:
- Paying close attention to the selection of new Members and making sure everyone respects and follows the Rules and Regulations and the Code of Ethics. The current member maximum is three per country.
- Organizing the Annual General Meetings.
- Managing of the Guarantee Fund.
- Sending regularly (every 15 to 20 days) the Newsletter to over 22,500 email addresses (starting at the end of October 2016) covering all industry news, events, legal changes.
- Closely working with the FDRS (Freight Debts Recovery system), LUA (Logistics Update Africa), and supporting WAR CHILD (a nongovernmental international aid organization).
- Quickly replying to all requests and offering 24h assistance.
- Promoting our members by showcasing their own dedicated profiles on the ALN website.
- Publishing our members’ websites and information on our social network pages, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Always offering a neutral arbitration;
- Willing and open to all and any suggestions and comments to help improve our services and member satisfaction.