Container xChange – A new Partnership Agreement
We are pleased to inform you that AFRICA LOGISTICS NETWORK reached an agreement of partnership with the Company CONTAINER-XCHANGE based in Hamburg.
xChange is your specialized online marketplace for one-way SOC containers. With SOC containers, you can achieve not only lower ocean freight rates due to SOC discounts from shipping lines but you also get more flexibility in pickup and dropoff dates/locations. Last but not least, you will also never have to worry about demurrage and detention anymore, as the daily rental for a one-way container is only 1-2 USD per day max!
With xChange, we make it simple and efficient to find, manage and track SOC containers.
• Transparency: Search for all container types on our global marketplace.
• Network: Access to a network of over 200 carriers, leasing companies, traders and NVO’s.
• 24/7 availability and visibility: All information anytime & anywhere in a secure cloud
• Automation: Standard contracts and full online process from search to redelivery, and you can also connect to xChange via EDI / API!
• Safety: All containers with total loss insurance
• Support: 24/7 live-chat and email support from real people!
Finding, managing and tracking SOC containers used to be inefficient, complex and cumbersome — due to manual processes and lack of digital integration. Only xChange supports you along the whole process: from finding partners, negotiating deals, tracking all of your boxes up to billing and invoicing.
Africa Logistics Network for xChange is a valuable addition, further increasing our reach and giving us a strong representation across the African continent.
xChange will work together with Africa Logistics Network to support them in their task of strengthening traffic into / ex Africa by providing its members with a large network for one-way container moves.
You can obtain more information by visiting their website https://Container-xChange.com or getting in touch directly with their management: Mr. Christian Roeloffs (email@example.com / +49 174 2174 526).
Of course also ALN Team remains at your disposal for further clarifications.